Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the same ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website,"Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers,and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Technodent Exim India Pvt. Ltd. herein mentioned as "Technodent Exim India" and its affiliates.
- www.TEiDental.com ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal licensed by Technodent Exim India Pvt.Ltd., a private limited company firm registered under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms,conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Technodent Exim India. in at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
2. Membership Eligibility
- Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website.If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Technodent.in website and shall not transact on or use the website. Technodent Exim India reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Technodent Exim India notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- TEiDental.com is primarily focused on helping healthcare practitioners source their clinical supplies requirements & equipements, which are essential for the day-to-day operations of their clinics. The materials listed on Technodent Exim India are highly technical in nature and are to be used by registered medical practitioners only. TEiDental.com verifies the credentials of every buyer before a new order gets shipped. And, in cases where the credentials may not be established clearly, Technodent Exim India reserves the right to cancel the order and refund any payments which may have been made against the order.However, there are also several home care products which can be used by patients directly, without the guidance or prescription of a registered medical practitioner. These products can be purchased by any individual who satisfies the other general terms and conditions mentioned here.
3. User Account, Password,and Security:
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site("Registration Details"); (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Details, and any other information you provide to Company, to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account,and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Technodent Exim India.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security,and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Technodent Exim India deals with specialized products which aid healthcare practitioners in running their healthcare institutions. Many of these products are specifically designed for usage only by certified healthcare practitioners. Technodent Exim India uses your registration details as a verification mechanism to ensure the same. You are responsible for ensuring that your Registration Details are maintained up to date at all times, and that your account is not used to circumvent our verification mechanisms. Technodent Exim Indiacannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
5. Services Offered:
- TEiDental.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services,collectively, the "Service"). One such service enables users to purchase clinical supplies such as dental units & equipment’s, face masks,gloves, dental composites, orthodontic products, oral care products, and other dental and healthcare clinical requirements produced by various manufacturers(collectively, "Products"). The Products can be purchased through the Website through various methods of payments offered. The sale/purchase of Products shall be additionally governed by specific policies of sale, like cancellation policy, shipping policy, etc., and all of which are in corporated here by reference. In addition, these terms and policies may be further supplemented by Product specific conditions, which may be displayed on the webpage of that Product.
7. Limited User:
- Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify copy, distribute, transmit, display,perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer,or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
8. User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse,harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post,upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory,infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know,cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;and
- violate, abuse,unethically manipulate or exploit, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere.
9. User Warranty and Representation:
- The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark,trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Technodent Exim India.
10. Exactness Not Guaranteed:
- Technodent Exim India hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness of the final Product as ordered by the user.All images of products are purely for illustration only. Technodent Exim India does not accept responsibility for any difference between the image on the website and the actual appearance of the product. The quality of any products,Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Alterations to certain aspects of your order such as the product brand, size, pack etc. may be required due to limitations caused by availability of products. In this instance you agree that Technodent Exim India will send an approval request via the email address,which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 10 days of it being sent to you. If you reject this request your order will be cancelled and your payments made, if any, will be fully refunded.
11. Intellectual Property Rights:
- All content on the Site and available through the Service, including but not limited to designs, text,graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement (the "Site Content"), are the proprietary property of the Company, its users or its licencors with all rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Technodent Exim India owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents,utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how,trade secrets and inventions (whether patent able or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Technodent Exim India without obtaining authorization from Technodent Exim India.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing,it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service,including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Services.
12. Links To Third Party Sites:
- The Website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Technodent Exim India or the Website and Technodent Exim India is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Technodent Exim India is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. Technodent Exim India is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Technodent Exim India or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
13. Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability:
- Technodent Exim India has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Technodent Exim India neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service.
- In no event shall Technodent Exim India be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special,consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services or Products; (b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Neither shall Technodent Exim India be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services, or for any information, software,products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract,tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further,Technodent Exim India shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Technodent Exim India's control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, our total liability to you for any damages (regardless of the foundation for the action)shall not exceed in the aggregate the amount actually paid by you to us in relation to any product or service.
- You understand and agree that the Technodent Exim India service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”basis and that Technodent Exim India does not assume any responsibility for prompt or proper delivery, or retention of any user information or communications between users. Technodent Exim India assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between users. Technodent Exim India expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Technodent Exim India makes no warranty that (i) the Technodent Exim India service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Technodent Exim India service will be uninterrupted,timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from use of the Technodent Exim India service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Technodent Exim India service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Technodent Exim India or through or fromthe Technodent Exim India service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in this user agreement.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- You assume all risks that the site, applications, and related information are suitable or accurate for your needs and will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Any applications downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site are at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data. By viewing this site, reading comments by other users or accessing applications and services related to this site you may be exposed to rude,crude, indecent, or other offensive language or references. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with any third party advertiser or content provider on the site.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Technodent Exim India from and against any and all losses,liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Technodent Exim India that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Orders by Customer are subject to acceptance by Technodent Exim India as per the availability of the product.Placement of order by Customer will constitute acceptance of terms and conditions listed on Website by the Customer. No terms and conditions appearing in Customer's order that are in variance with or contrary to these terms and conditions shall be binding upon Technodent Exim India unless specifically agreed to in a writing signed by Technodent Exim India.
16. Cancellation, Return& Replacement Policy:
- Returns and Replacements are accepted within 15 days from the delivery of items. Items to be returned or replaced must be in resalable conditions and contain the original packing material, manuals and blank warranty cards. Returned items are subject to inspection.Credit will not be granted for items unsuitable for resale. In case of return of any item the amount will be adjusted in the next order. Any product that is damaged in transit and is rejected by you without accepting delivery from the courier is eligible for a 100% refund of the sale price of the product.
- Due to health, hygienic and safety reasons, products which relate to personal hygiene and self-care are non-returnable. Products that come in contact with the body cannot be returned- they are single use patient items. No hygiene product can be returned if the package has been opened.
- Technodent Exim India may charge a cancellation or return fee as specified in the cancellation and returns FAQs,to facilitate the return shipping process.
- In case of special orders, where products are procured specifically for you, and in case of large orders (value more than Rs 10,000), Technodent Exim India may reject your return request at its own discretion. This is necessary as the manufacturers of the particular products may not entertain such specific return requests.
17. Payment, Pricing &Promotions:
- Invoices will be dated as of the date of the shipment, and unless otherwise agreed in writing, are payable on an open account immediately at the time of order or at the time of delivery of items as per the payment option chosen by the Customer. All payments shall be made in Indian Rupees and may be made online through the available payment mechanisms (credit card, debit card or net banking), or offline through an at par cheque, cash on delivery, online bank transfer (NEFT/ RTGS), ECS or a DD. Technodent Exim India may suspend shipment of Products to Customers whose previous dues are unpaid, at no liability to Technodent Exim India.
- Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. All prices are in Indian rupees. Due to manufacturers’ price increases or decreases orother events outside of Technodent Exim India reasonable control, pricing is subject to change without prior notification. Prices are all inclusive of taxes except octroi. Prices, products and Services may change at Technodent Exim India’s discretion.
- Special offers, coupons or discounts can only be applied at the time of order and may not be applied to any previous orders. Prices and products are subject to change without notice.Schemes and offers can be withdrawn and/or changed without notice. Items under Special Offer & Schemes are available only till Stocks lasts. Technodent Exim India reserves the right to reject the cancellation requests on items sold under Offers & schemes.
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, Technodent Exim India will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
- All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. We will not facilitate any transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect tothe purchases made on the Website.
- Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Technodent Exim India may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID, address proof and proof of educational qualifications) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
18. Credit Purchases:
- Credit facility for a pre-specified period of time may be made available to you by Technodent Exim India, depending on your usage patterns. Your usage of the Credit facility implies your acceptance of the terms and conditions offered by Technodent Exim India with respect to that facility. You agree to make payments against your purchases, within pre-specified time frames, as communicated to you by Technodent Exim India from time to time. In case of non-payment of dues within the pre-communicated timeframes, Technodent Exim India may take necessary actions,including legal recourse, to recover the dues.
- Technodent Exim India offers its credit facility only to select customers, based on pre-determined criteria. The decision to offer the credit facility is solely at the discretion of Technodent Exim India. Technodent Exim India may refuse the same to any customer, without offering any explanation. Technodent Exim India is free to revoke the Creditfacility offered to any customer, at any point in time, without offering any explanations.
- Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Technodent Exim India does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Technodent Exim India reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Technodent Exim India may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Technodent Exim India reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Technodent Exim India.
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Technodent Exim India's shipment to the shipping carrier.
- For all areas serviced by reputed couriers the delivery time will be 7 business days. For other areas, orders will be sent by Our Courier partners(i.e. Maruti, DTDC, Blue Dart, Professional Courier, First Flight Courier,Fedex) or Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks depending on the location. Business days exclude public holidays and sundays. If any delay will be notified within 1 working day.
- With every order, you will receive an email containing the details of the order placed by you. Once we ship the item(s), you will receive another email containing the shipping details.
- We process all deliveries through reputed Couriers (i.e. Maruti, DTDC, Blue Dart, Professional Courier, First Flight Courier,Fedex). If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your item via Government Registered Book post or Speed post.
- Technodent Exim India may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached,violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
- Not withstanding Section 21.a above, these Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until Technodent Exim India.in chooses to terminate them.
- If you or Technodent Exim India terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Technodent Exim India may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Technodent Exim India will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
- These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
24. Report Abuse:
- As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website.Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come acrossany abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to email@example.com