GCOMM Iris View, a dental light with a built in Full HD video camera (1920x1080px) with auto focus, that allows to view the area of treatment with a 30x optical zoom.
Iris View permits to view a detailed image of the operating area, highlighting the details which are difficult to see with naked eye, amplifying the visual capabilities of the professional and relieving eyestrain, leading to important progress in work methods.
The use of the video camera improves communications both with the patient and specialized personnel. In the diagnosis phase diseases can be clearly shown on the monitor, making comprehension of the problem simple and immediate. During the operating phase specialized personnel can follow the evolution of the operation in real time and at the end the results of the work done can be assessed.
Iris View allows recording and broadcasting the operation in Hi Definition, making easy the connection to a wide range of devices. This opportunity is quite useful in various scientific contexts such as conferences, conventions and university lectures.
- Colour temperature regulation : through a regulation system (Gcomm patented) it's possible to adjust the colour temperature from 4.200° K to 6.000° K. to improve the contrast on soft tissues. Recent studies demonstrate that dentist concentration increase through the rise of colour temperature with the consequent reduction of dentist eyestrain. With the onboard keyboard or through the iPad it's possible to set 3 different preset programs: Anty-Polymerisation Mode: minimizes blue emissions, reducing the compound curing speed;
Surgical Treatment: optimizes the colour contrast on the soft tissues, better distinguishing the shades of the gums, blood and peridontium; Colour Capture: creates a combination of cool and warm LEDs that maximizes the colour rendering index facilitating the dentists' choices during tooth replacement operations.
Light intensity: it's possible to adjust illuminance from 8.000 to 35.000 lux, as a function of the specific application, reducing eyestrain.
Scialitic Effects: the clearly geometry of reflectors, in combination with each LED source, allow to realize a luminous flux which is homogenous, clean and without shadows.
- Low consume and high lifetime: the low values of current and voltage (<20W), required to supply the light source, minimize the heat production, making the fan cooler not necessary. LED lifetimes are high in comparison with halogen light. Minimum LED lifetimes is about 50.000 hours, against the traditional 3.000 - 5.000. Soft lines and smooth surfaces, the possibility of an easy handle's extraction and sterilization allow to maintain an optimal cleaning and hygiene.
- Absence of UV rays: there's no emission of UV rays, dangerous for biological tissues.
- Ergonomics and Italian design: Iris View is realized with a production process that assure robustness, harness and durability in terms of detachment and stretching.
- Available in different RAL colors, for applications on the unit, ceiling, wall and floor.
- Available with 3rd axis movement to rotate Iris View in any directions.
- Power supply: 12-24 Vac 50-60Hz
- Maximum power absorbed: 50 VA
- Dimension of pattern: 70 x 140 mm
- Light intensity (5 adjustable steps) : 8.000-35.000 lux
- Colour temperature (5 adjustable steps) : 4.200-6.000° K
- Focal distance: 70 cm
- CRI (colour rendering index): > 90%
- Light source: 8 Led
- Emission spectrum: 380 - 780 nm
- Sensor: 1/2.8" CMOS
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080px (Full HD)
- Zoom: 30x optical
- Zoom speed: from ide to tele (with autofocus) in 4.6s
- Video output: Y/Pb/Pr signal (optional HDMI)
- Frame out: 30 fps
- White balancing: automatic from 3000K to 7500K
- Brightness balancing: automatic with Wide Dynamic Range Mode
- Image stabilizer: 90% vibration correction up to 10Hz
GCOMM - iView LED Dental Light with camera
Rated 4.9/5 based on 243 reviews