Sting line stools are created to fit the needs of those professionals who stay seated for several hours. The saddle-shaped seat allows the legs to maintain the correct “V”position, for an optimal body posture, which releases dorsal spine from aches and improve circulation.
- Chromed aluminium design base equipped with 5 rubber casters (also available with friction);
- Anatomical saddle seat with adjustable height and tilting control;
- Height adjustable with gas pump, two different extensions available: standard (minimum) 530 mm and extra (maximum) 720;
- Seamless upholstery with high quality leatherette fabric;
- Optional chromed aluminium footrest ring;
- Tilting rigidity control according to the body weight;
- Sting stools can be also available in a ”surgical” version, equipped with antistatic casters, fireproof and seamless upholsteries, up&down movement with hydraulic pedal pump and locking device to fasten the stool to the ground.
Note: The chair complies with Medical Device Directive 93/42/CEE and subsequent modifications.
Sting LE Dental Stool
Rated 4.9/5 based on 24 reviews