Linda3 PODO Light BIS chair's peculiarity is the one-piece backrest, without headrest and fully articulating armrests, for a better accessibility for the patient. Two independent leg rests provide a functional treatment to the patient.
- Electromechanical up/down movements, tilting backrest;
- Anatomical backrest, with lateral arm support wings, to enhance the patient’s comfort;
- Ergonomic PODO headrest;
- Fully left and right symmetry, for both left and right handed professionals;
- Mobile high precision pedal control;
- Emergency chair stop onto both backrest and leg rest;
- Independent and manually length, angle and inclination adjustable leg-rests;
- Anatomical upholstery without seams;
- Automatic return to “0” position after the treatment;
- Automatic memory of last operating position;
- Minimum height 50 cm, which allows easy access also for elder and disabled patients.
Options Linda3 PODO BIS:
- Electronic backrest/leg rest synchronism to reach Trendelenburg position;
- 3 programmable operating positions;
- Children pillow;